Fujitsu S1300i Scansnap - A4 Portable ADF Scanner (10 sheets)
The ScanSnap S1300i Scanner – Makes Document Management a Snap!
Take document scanning to a whole new level with the ScanSnap S1300i. Whether you're at home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents for a business trip, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world.
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute
- Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
- One button Searchable PDF creation, PDF, and JPEG
- Scan to editable Word and Excel files
- Create searchable keywords from highlighter text
- Business card scanning software
- USB or AC powered
Fast Scanning with Portability
The ScanSnap S1300i is the smallest multi-page, duplex capable ScanSnap for scanning on the road or at the desk.
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Excel (editable)
- Business Cards
Intelligent Scan Correction
ScanSnap converts disorganization into order with intelligent features that work behind the scenes to correct images so you don't have to.
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Rotation
- Blank Page Removal
- Straightens and Crops
- Auto Quality
Fast Double-Sided Scanning
Just press the "SCAN" button and the 10 page automatic document feeder scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute.
Compatible with PC or Mac
The ScanSnap S1300i works on both Mac and PC operating systems, making flexibility and portability a breeze.
USB Bus Power for Ultimate Portability
The ScanSnap S1300i can be powered by the PC or Mac’s USB ports* when an AC power source is not available.
*When using the USB bus power cable, the PC or Mac must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection. AC adapter also provided
More Scanning Options = More Quick Menu Productivity Space
The ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC and Mac automatically pops up after scanning to provide you a variety of ways to be immediately productive with your scans. It can be easily customized to display just your favorites, present a recommendation, and even display custom profiles
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, Google Drive, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and SharePoint® Online (for Windows®).
Productivity Software for Mac
CardMinder Business Card Software
ScanSnap S1300i can quickly scan a business card, extract the information, and place it into editable fields that can be exported to Entourage and Address Book.
Productivity Software for PC
View, manage, and edit PDF and JPEG files scanned with ScanSnap on a Windows platform. Organizer allows users to convert scanned PDF files into searchable content, embed custom keywords, attach to email or SharePoint®, and remain productive with paperwork long after it is scanned.
CardMinder Business Card Software
ScanSnap S1300i also quickly scans loads of business cards, extracts the contact information, and places it into editable fields that can be exported to Excel, Outlook, and other contact managers.
Scan to Mobile
With the free ScanSnap Connect app operators can link* their ScanSnap to their iPad, iPhone. Android and now Kindle device for viewing on the go.
*Requires compatible PC or Mac computer and a Wi-Fi connection to mobile device
More Ways to Scan to the Cloud
- Google Drive™
- Salesforce Chatter
- SharePoint® (PC only)*
Scan ‘outside-the-box’ into virtually any application or cloud service from PC.
*ScanSnap Folder is only available on PC
Making ScanSnap Connect Application more convenient
With ScanSnap Sync, whichever device you are on, you can use scanned data from either ScanSnap Organizer or the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application. ScanSnap Sync automatically synchronizes scanned data between the two. This gives you more flexibility for data management regardless of your location.
* ScanSnap Sync is realized by utilizing a third party cloud service such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. For the latest support information of cloud services, please refer to each cloud vendor's website.
|Document Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business card, Post card, Letter, Legal and Custom sizes (Max: 216 mm x 360 mm (8.5 in. x 14.17 in.), Min : 50.8 mm x 50.8 mm (2 in. x 2 in.)) / Automatically recognizes document size|
|Others||Image Sensor CIS (Color Image Sensor) X 2 Light Source 3 color LED (Red / Green / Blue) Scanner Type ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Duplex color scanning Paper Chute Capacity Maximum 10 sheets (A4 size at 20 lb. or 80 g/m2) Driver(3) ScanSnap specific driver (TWAIN/ISIS® not supported) (3)|
|Scanning Modes||Color / Grayscale / Monochrome / Automatic Detection|
|Scanning Optical Resolution||(150 to 1200) dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Simplex or Duplex: 6 pages per minute / 12 images per minute Color 150 dpi, Grayscale 300 dpi: 12 pages per minute / 24 images per minute|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 Compatible)|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||284 mm x 99 mm x 77 mm (11.18 in. x 3.90 in. x 3.03 in.)|
|Weight||1.4 kg (3.08 lb.) without power adapter|
|What's in the box||AC cable, AC adapter, USB bus power cable, USB cable (2.0m), Getting started, Safety Precautions, Set-up DVD-ROM|